Like probably almost all companies, we at prinux have taken measures to respond appropriately to the corona epidemic.
We are doing our utmost
- to protect the health of our employees
- to contribute to the containment of the virus and
- to maintain our ability to deliver our services and products.
prinux is not affected by the business closures ordered by the government. All business units (customer care, service, production, logistics) will continue to continue to operate. However, the following measures will apply from 17. 3. until further notice:
- Home office for as many employees as possible
- Changed production processes in order to reduce the number of people working in a room at the same time and reduce commuting
- No physical contact with customers, suppliers and logistics staff
- No more pick-up of products
- Increased hygiene measures in the company
- Precise rules for suspicious cases within our team (fortunately there are none at the moment)
For you as a customer, this will have only minor effects. We are very well equipped to process all orders and also new inquiries quickly. Nevertheless, we ask for your understanding, if
- a delivery may arrive one or two days later than usual
- calls are not always answered immediately (please send your request or a callback request to firstname.lastname@example.org).
We also deliver to home offices throughout the EU. Please simply indicate the desired delivery address when ordering. If this is not possible due to the current configuration of your prinux shop, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
We wish you and your company all the best in these difficult times – and above all: stay healthy!
Your prinux Team